New features added to TOSMANA are documented on this page. Minor bug-fixes and improvements are not listed.
Version 1.53. (June 1st, 2017)
- Bug fixed: An incomplete list of solutions was shown when the number of prime implicants was very high.
- New feature: The list of prime implicants can be copied to the clipboard (show implicant window).
Version 1.522. (November 10th, 2016)
Fixed issue concerning the import of data.
Version 1.52. (Late September 2016)
- TOSMANA now offers basic fsQCA calculations (Analysis of Consistency, Construction of the truth table, Analysis of Necessary Conditions). Also, a XY-Plot is included to study fuzzy set relations.
- New features: The truth table is now sorted und the outcome value of single cases in contradictory configurations are shown.
- The visualizer now shows correct implicants/solutions.
Version 1.5. (September 2016)
- First version to include fsQCA within TOSMANA (beta).
Version 1.4. (July 2016)
This version of TOSMANA mainly consolidated the code after some years of discontinuity, but some new features were added as well:
Back to main page
- Data can now be imported directly from spread-sheet programs by simple Click-and-Paste (see PDF Getting started with TOSMANA)
- Revised report mode. Reports are shown in a webbrowser by default, but the text window is still available.
- Datafiles are saved as XML files by standard (old *.tosmana files can still be used).
If you use Tosmana please cite like this:
Cronqvist, Lasse. 2017. Tosmana [Version 1.53]. University of Trier. Internet: http://www.tosmana.net.